600g powder: From whey concentrate and isolate (vanilla flavour)
A premium quality chocolate flavoured whey protein powder, derived from a blend of concentrate and isolate - NOartificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
Providing over 23g of protein and just 1.7g of fat per 30g serving, this formula contains only the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows - no GMOs.
As well as providing an excellent nutritional (and amino acid) profile, we have ensured that using WheyNourish is a tasty, hassle-free experience.
It can be used before or after exercise, or at any time of day as a protein-rich, muscle building and appetite curbing snack.
Also available in Chocolate Flavour.
Other product features and benefits
- Only premium quality whey is used (no other cheap protein sources have been added)
- Sourced from both whey concentrate and isolate for maximum effect
- 23.6g of protein per 30g serving
- Excellent amino acid profile
- Only 3.3g of carbohydrates per serving
- Only 1.7g of fat per serving (of which just 1.2g is from saturates)
- No artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- No added sugar
- EU and British sourced milk
- Low in lactose
- TSE / BSE free
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Who is WheyNourish suitable for?
WheyNourish (Vanilla Flavour) is ideal for anyone looking to:
- increase their daily protein intake
- find an easy source of protein before or after their training
- increase their muscle mass and size
- support tissue repair
- maintain lean mass
- shape and tone
- increase their calorie intake.
This product, whole or in part, has not come into contact with any product(s), which are banned by the IOC (International Olympics Committee). However, we have not had it tested by the IOC for official approval documentation.
# Approved EFSA health claims:
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass, the maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
NOTE: WheyNourish (Vanilla Flavour) contains 20 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (milk, soya lecithin); Instantised Whey protein isolate (milk, soya lecithin); Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Natural Flavour: Vanilla flavour; Double Cream powder (milk); Sweetener: Stevia Leaf Extract (Steviol glycosides); Thickener: Xanthan gum; Anti-Caking agent: Tri-Calcium Phosphate.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy - 1621kJ/386 kcal
Fat - 5.6g
of which saturates 3.8g
Carbohydrate - 10g
of which sugars 0.3g
Fibre - 0.8g
Protein - 78.6g
Salt - 0.6g
Contains no: GMOs, hormones, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or added sugar.
Highest grade milk sourced from EU and British cows only.
Suitable for vegetarians. Not tested on animals.
1 to 3 servings (heaped scoops) to be taken per day, or as required.
Blending with liquids
1 scoop (30g) to be added to a large glass of water, juice, milk or other liquid. This should then be stirred with a fork or blender to mix.
Possible uses of WheyNourish (Vanilla Flavour)
This whey protein powder can be used before exercise, after exercise or simply as a tasty protein shake any time of the day.
Contains milk and soya.
Tags: WheyNourish, Whey Complex PRO, whey, whey protein, isolate, concentrate, vanilla flavour, muscle mass, muscle gain, sports, performance, protein isolate, soya, hormone free, GMO free, stevia sweetener